Bartow Historic Locations

The following historic locations are located in Bartow, Florida. Please select a historic place in Bartow to view detailed information including address information, historical signifiance, and much more.
Bartow Downtown Commercial District
Roughly bounded by Davidson and Summerlin Sts. and Broadway and Florida Aves.
Bartow, FL
Courthouse
Brown, Lawrence, House
470 Second Ave.
Bartow, FL
Single Dwelling
Holland, Benjamin Franklin, House
590 E. Stanford St.
Bartow, FL
Single Dwelling
Northeast Bartow Residential District
Roughly bounded by Jackson and First Aves. and by Church and Boulevard Sts.
Bartow, FL
Single Dwelling
Oak Hill Cemetery
West Parker St.
Bartow, FL
Cemetery
Polk County Courthouse, Old
100 E. Main St.
Bartow, FL
Courthouse
South Bartow Residential District
Roughly bounded by Floral and First Aves. and Main and Vine Sts.
Bartow, FL
Religious Structure, Single Dwelling, School
South Florida Military College
1100 S. Broadway
Bartow, FL
College, Educational Related Housing
Swearingen, John J., House
690 E. Church St.
Bartow, FL
Single Dwelling
Thompson and Company Cigar Factory
255 N. Third St.
Bartow, FL
Manufacturing Facility

 
 
Florida Historic Places